Good morning everyone!
Wow – it’s nearly coming to the end of my daily postings for 20 days with “5 Things”, I’m almost a bit sad about this to be honest, I have really enjoyed writing them and I find it so much fun to do. I’m excited to nominate a few of you all to give it a go, it’s very motivating and creates such a fun vibe around your daily posts because you get excited for what you get to write about days in advance. I really have enjoyed doing this.
So for today, my 5 Things is “5 Favourite Quotes”. This is one I have been really excited to get to, because it is such a great thing! I love quotations and to me they give me great motivation and inspiration.
1. “The course of true love never did run smooth.” – Shakespeare
2. “No legacy is so rich as honesty.” – Shakespeare
3. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
4. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
5. “Have faith, the universe is magic.” – Me
I think these quotes have a lot of meaning, especially when you pull them all together and take a look at the meaning. Basically, everything in life is quite simple. We choose to make life difficult. When you look at life as a whole:
True love can be bumpy, but it is worth it. Be honest with not just yourself but with everyone around you. Create yourself. You can’t have the beauty in life without the not so beautiful – but look at it closer, it is beautiful, just a different kind of beautiful. Have faith in yourself and in life around you, the universe works in magical ways and you will see that everything comes with reasoning.
I hope I have inspired you all this beautiful Friday – have a fantastic day!