As you can see this is a “Real Neat Blog Award”! I have been nominated by the lovely Amna from BookishEndeavors.
Amna is incredible, she is a regular here and she even has a Joke Of The Day posted up here. I appreciate and value her not only as a blogger but as a regular reader for DaySixtyFive and she is just wonderful. I could not recommend her blog enough.
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc)
- Ask your nominees 7 questions
- One fictional character that you hate and why?
Lucius Malfoy, bastard. He was evil to the Weasleys and they’re my life. I love them so much! I’m attached!
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I usually say to be able to read minds, but as I grow older I can truly see how mean people can be and I don’t think that I would be able to handle knowing what people truly think. That goes for being invisible too, I wouldn’t want to know. I wouldn’t like being able to fly either, because I am scared of heights so that would suck I would get to use the superpower much.I’m going to say stick with psychic powers, however to be able to influence others thoughts and feelings. So not knowing what they are thinking, but be able to influence what they are thinking/feeling and their actions. I’m evil, shh.
- Marvel or DC?
DC because The Joker is DC and he is me in male form, I swear.
- Pretzels or bagels?
I don’t usually eat either of them but if I had to pick I will say bagel because aren’t they those delicious bread looking doughnuts that you can put thinks on? If so, mm!
- What is your go-to coffee order?
A flat white with skim milk if they don’t have rice milk.
- How did you decide that you’ll be starting a blog on WordPress?
I remember it so clearly because I was at such a loss. I didn’t have any social media platforms, I felt really alone and I had so much to voice. I had all of these words swimming in my mind and I wanted to voice them. I looked into it, and WordPress came along and I ended up writing non stop every night 3 years ago about romance and love. Eventually I removed all of those posts and I didn’t touch my blog until April this year, and here we are.
- One movie that you can re-watch?
The Crow. Oh god, The Crow is incredible. The backstory in real life is amazing, I highly encourage you all to research The Crow and the making of it with Brandon Lee. It will hit you in the feels. Favourite movie of all time.
They were great questions – so much fun!
- Red Letters
- Kimelene Carr
- Emotions Of Life 2016
- Reflection Of Des
- Poet Rummager
- Fashion With V
- Frank Solanki
- The Pied Writer
- Tales Of Belle
- Writers Envy
Please know you are not obligated to participate.
My 7 Questions For My Nominees:
1. What drives you to get out of bed every morning?
2. Who inspires you the most in your life currently?
3. How do you motivate yourself in regards to blogging?
4. What are 3 dreams that you hope to fulfill in your lifetime?
5. Do you have a favourite quote, if so, what is it and why?
6. What is your favourite song, book, artist, album and movie right now?
7. What are 3 things that make you happy right now?
I highly encourage readers to comment answering these questions as well if they like!
Speak soon all,