Ho, ho, ho everyone!
If you are anything like a few people I have been speaking to, you may not have done your Christmas shopping just yet.
That’s alright, there are still a few days on the countdown until it’s that fantastic day we all look forward to (and our wallets dread).
When picking out the correct gift, think the following:
- Have they mentioned something about it in the last few months? If so, check to make sure no one else in the family circle has already gotten it for them, or if they may know if the person has already bought it for themselves.
- Is this worth joining into a joint gift for their partner as well, potentially you could spend a few extra dollars that you would have used for their partner to purchase a bigger shared gift between them both.
- Will this be reusable? Most gifts are preferred to be reusable, not a once off use unless it is an experience for the day like concert tickets, hot air balloon rides, or even a night time pass to a zoo.
- Do they already have something similar like this?
- Think bigger and you may be able to get family members to join in on a gift, so you can purchase something more worth while at half of the cost.
Some people prefer being given gift cards to a store they love, it may be worth considering if they would prefer to use a gift card to their own merit.
Merry Christmas and happy shopping!