Woohoo – day 10, only two more to go! I can’t believe it’s nearly Christmas, I am so excited this year. I feel so Christmas-ie this year, it’s great.
If you haven’t seen the challenge yet, or if you would like to join in please see the below image which will outline each post for the following 12 days:
Day ten: 10 things you are grateful for this year
- My family being healthy, happy and safe.
- Financial stability.
- Being able to grow a bub within my body healthily, happily and safely.
- Meeting wonderful people this year.
- Growing within myself, so much so that I can see my advancement in life where I feel proud of myself.
- Finding new music that I now love.
- Being presented fantastic opportunities not just within work but in my personal life.
- Being able to learn and develop new skills that I will take with me in my future.
- Finding motivation to do what I love again.
- Pulling myself out of an emotionally draining rut and being able to see the brightness ahead.
What are 10 things that you are grateful for this year?
If you are joining in, please link your posts below so that I can follow along with you!