Merry Christmas to all of my readers!
I wanted to put together a list of everything that I am grateful for, not just in 2019 but in general. Life is such a true gift, and I intend of every day to be grateful for it. It doesn’t matter where I am or what I am doing, in the back of my mind I am always thinking how lucky I am. If things go wrong, and I swear out to the sky from frustration I always pull my thoughts back in and I always say to myself that it could be worse.
I love my life and I always have, no matter what is happening in it.
My Christmas Gratitude List
- I’m grateful for my family
- I’m grateful for a roof over my head
- I’m grateful for the clothes I can wear to stay warm, cool or just comfortable
- I’m grateful for drinkable water
- I’m grateful for the food in my fridge and pantry
- I’m grateful that I have access to such incredibly technology like my mobile phone and computer
- I’m grateful for internet access that keeps me in contact with my family that does not live near me
- I’m grateful that I get to experience fresh air, oceans, forests, sunrises and sunsets
- I’m grateful for my own health as well as my families health
- I’m grateful for the kindness in the world, whether deserved or not
- I’m grateful for the hurtles in my life that have lead me to where I am today
- I’m grateful to be alive.
What are you grateful for this Christmas?
Speak soon and Merry Christmas!