Good morning all!
Onto day 13 now of the 15 Day Blogging Challenge. If you would like to join in, please read more here.
Write About Your Hobbies
- Blogging: I love blogging, as you all may know by now. For me, it is a major hobby. I love doing it. I love thinking/planning for my blog and I just love being involved in the world of it. I love every morning that I can come on here and connect with all of my favourite bloggers and readers. With my blog, I found that during my move from NSW to VIC a few years ago it really was my constant. I felt comforted by it, and I will never forget the feeling of security it gave me mentally. I didn’t feel so isolated and alone in this scary new world. I had my regular blogging to do and my regular readers. I know that sounds silly, but it just felt like it was the one thing that didn’t change. Ever since then, my blog has had a deeper meaning for me and I have always felt connected to my blogging on a way more personal level than it ever had.
- Writing Projects: It goes hand in hand with my blogging, I love the occasional writing project. I have multiple novel ideas that swim inside of my mind that I will occasionally dabble in and put down into words on a document. I have a romance novel that continually nags at me almost every day. I have the title of it, but the bones of the story I don’t have yet. There isn’t much I can do until it comes to me, I don’t want to force it because the times that I have it just hasn’t been right. I’m sure it’ll come to me when/if it is to happen one day.
- Gaming: I love gaming. I have a gaming computer that I have named ‘Eclipse’ and it has bright blue lights in the casing, my mouse has blue lights and my keyboard also has blue lights. My entire gaming area is basically just a blue party, it’s great. I love it. I have played endless hours of WoW (I know), ESO, Dark Souls, Diablo, Assassins Creed (almost all games from the AC series), Planet Coaster, Elite Dangerous – a wide variety of games. Currently I am enjoying ‘Cities: Skylines’ which is just a city building game with some fun things thrown in, and I love it. Gaming for me is an excellent distraction to things going on in life. Sometimes it is nice to be entirely distracted from your brain once in a while.
- Makeup/Hair/Nails: I love makeup, I always have and I always will. I will never, ever get bored of it. I love finding new products to use, especially finding cheap goodies that work just as well as any high end brand. I taught myself everything that I know, and I am really proud of how good I can do my makeup and how I can make myself feel good. I always thought in my future that I was going to be a makeup artist, a hair dresser or even a nail artist. I just love the beauty realm far too much to be able to do it as a job, and I am incredibly awkward/uncomfortable around people to be able to touch them and get right up in their personal bubble. Regardless, I cut my families hair for years growing up. Currently, I am my husbands personal hair dresser and he gets to drink cocktails while I do it from the comfort of his own home – how lucky is that, eh? For free as well! Bargain! I colour and cut my own hair which I am more than happy with, and I do my own gel nails from home when I feel like it as well. I usually leave my nails short, but sometimes a nice gel nail with extensions is nice and I like that I can do that for myself. I love doing it.
- Reading: I love reading. Books are absolutely incredible, they are a wonderful escape that can ease a lot of tension and stress in life. I can find myself captivated by a book and spend entire days reading them, soaking up every word until it is over and I will be in sheer paradise.
- Occasional Art/Colouring In Projects: I love to dabble with the occasional adult colouring-in books or even just drawing here and there myself. My current project is my 2020 journal, which I have been thoroughly enjoying when I am feeling that creative edge.
What are your hobbies?
If you are joining in, link me to your post on your blog or feel free to answer in the comments section below. I’d love to hear from you.
Speak soon readers and fellow bloggers!